Saturday, December 17, 2011

Introduction

Well, you are reading the first post of my photo blog! Welcome! I'm so glad you're here. Let me introduce myself. I am Rachel Jacqueline Klingenstein, 15 years old, and currently live in Boston, Massachusetts. 

This is what I look like! 

I have been interested in photography since summer of 2010. I started out with a Canon point-and-shoot until recently when I got to use my first DSLR, A Canon 20D. It was actually a gift to my mother from my grandfather before he died(who was deeply involved with photography). Now my mother has passed it on to me, and I love that camera so much. Here is a little taste of what I have done with photography so far.










I look forward to posting more in the future. But good bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment