Monday, March 12, 2012

Time Warp: Beauty Everywhere


Summer is, as I mentioned before, my favorite out of the four seasons. There is a sense of freedom in the air, the sun is shining, and there is beauty all around you. As someone who loves to photograph nature, it is key to observe natural beauty and how to capture it in a photograph. The great thing is you can find it anywhere, you just need to see it. 




Jellyfish are very graceful creatures and fascinating to watch. I saw these jellyfish when I took my friend Kayleigh (also a photographer, click here to view her blog). The light hit the jellyfish just right so the creature's interesting details could be captured. It took some effort and many tries to get good shots of them. But when I got them right, they turned out amazing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment