Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Time Warp: Firework

Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. It's in the middle of summer, so you are getting used to not being in school and there's a sense of freedom in the air; everyone just seems more relaxed in the summer. Fourth of July barbecues are always amazing. There is, of course, my favorite part, the fireworks. I am happy to say I have never seen Fourth of July fireworks on TV. Since early childhood I have always watched them in person (much better than seeing a bunch of bright pixels on the screen), and I have always enjoyed it. Last summer I experienced them in Burlington and they were spectacular. They were, unfortunately, very hard to photograph. But they weren't bad considering it was my first time shooting them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment